Namjai Thai Satay Seasoning
1 pound of protein
2 Tbs of Namjai Satay Seasoning
Skewers sold separately here.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We invite you to explore the flavors of Thai cuisine with Namjai Thai, a brand created by Chef Tanya, a single mom who wanted to fulfill her daughters’ cravings for home cooked Thai meals to ensure they always had a taste of home. With Namjai Thai, you’ll only need a few ingredients to make delicious and authentic Thai food! We welcome you to join our proud Thai family, and please don’t forget to share your experience by tagging us @NamJaiKitchen on social media.
- Gluten Free
Easy Steps for the best Thai Satay:
- 2 lb of chicken breast, cut into thin slices or small cubes (also great with firm tofu, beef, shrimp, etc.)
- 2 TBSP of Namjai Thai Satay Seasoning
- 2 TBSP of oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Marinate for 1 hour or more in the fridge
- Thread chicken meat onto bamboo or BBQ skewers
- Grill the skewers over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side
- Serve with Namjai Thai Peanut Sauce
TIP: Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 1-2 hours to prevent from burning
Shop the Peanut Sauce and Satay Seasoning set here!