Namjai Thai started in the kitchen of Tanya, a single mom who ensured that her daughters would always have a piece of home and Thai cuisine wherever they went.
We wanted to bring the same care package of authentic Thai cuisine by Tanya to everyone! Now with Namjai Thai, you’ll only need 5 or less ingredients that you can easily grab from your pantry to make authentic, delicious Thai food!
We sourced the highest quality ingredients without compromising authenticity. This sauce does not have a spice level on purpose so the whole family can enjoy! Or if you like things spicy, you can add Bird's Eye Chili pepper for the extra kick.
Follow easy steps below to make better-than-take-out Pad Thai in less than 10 minutes.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- (optional: Scallions, bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, Thai Bird’s Eye Chili powder, and lime)
- Cook red onions in oil on medium heat, 1 minute
- Softly stir in an egg, 1 minute
- Add protein and noodles, cook for 1 minute
- Add rice noodles, cook for 2 minutes (a great alternative is instant ramen noodles!)
- Add Namjai Pad Thai sauce and mix well for 1 minute and serve (Chef's note: If you are using rice noodles, it's important to add the sauce at the end because rice noodles tend to soak in more liquids than other types of noodles.)
- (optional) Add additional Thai Bird’s Eye Chili if you want it to be spicier
Discover more recipes on our website: www.namjaikitchen.com
Made in Washington
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.